Re: [ga] Webcast of Today's NC Meeting

Dear Peter,
I obviously support this in the same terms as Joana, provided Paul Kahn and
Eric Jonvel also do. I suppose that Amadeu's trip will be footed by the
ICANN as BoD Members.

On 18:04 17/08/01, Joanna Lane said:
>While not wishing to add to your burdens, and in order to not unfairly
>disadvantage any of my fellow candidates, I am therefore requesting that you
>make whatever ground, air and lodging arrangements may be necessary for all
>of us to attend Montevideo.
>
>My own position is this.

<snip>

>  which would allow me to attend the ccTLD
>constituency meeting on the 7th at 2pm, or at your members convenience,
>another time.
>
>Regarding other Constituencies, at the time of writing, I have participated
>in a 90 minute teleconference with the IPC, and submitted responses to
>written questions posed off-list by the gTLD. I can only assume that any
>other constituency requirements will be forthcoming, including the BC, from
>whom I have not yet heard.

BC has asked the Members to address personal comments to the NC DNSO/BC
Members quoting a few of the Q/A we addressed on the GA. They intend to
take a decision by Aug 28th in a conference all.  As the only candidate
from the BC I have asked Philip Sheppard and the BC NC Representative that
the Secretariat copies the Candidates.

As a personal general comment, I acknowledge the competence of Joana,
Amadeu and Paul and I personally know Eric. All of them would be different
style but good Directors. I think this election should not so much be a
competition but a common opportunity to seriously consider what is to be
changed or improved and how in an ICANN now a grown-up organization.

Jefsey Morfin