Re: [ga] Webcast of Today's NC Meeting

So, Kent, that was a no to my question.

--------

As I have written before, you should be working with the local providers
for the service. Requiring your service provider to travel explains much of
the trouble you have experienced.  It is too bad you do not trust the local
communities at all.  The fact that you refuse to work with the general
populous/local business communities helps me understand why so few people
participate within the DNSO and why so few people hold stock in anything
the DNSO or it's ICANN does.  Wow have you folks got a long way to go:  I
hope you are paying attention to Joanna, Bill, Roeland, William, Myself,
etc. as we are all trying to help you limp along with the idea that someday
you will get up and walk, possibly run.

I am sure that if you come to Minneapolis, MN and have your meeting here,
we will be happy to provide you with a response to your RFB in addition to
passing the RFB around the community (since you apparently don't have the
capability) so that you can choose between service providers; but not in
Montevideo.  It is silliness and egoism that requires you to have tech's
travel in that fashion, especially since the technology is so readily
available.

With the information provided we would not be able to agree to work with
your company for the following reasons:

1.  No RFB (Request for Bid)

2.  The Company is experiencing a financial crisis and therefore can not be
expected to pay it's bills in a timely fashion if at all.

If I were you I would be looking to bring a financier and a fund-raiser on
board immediately.

~k