Re: [ga] Webcast of Today's NC Meeting

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 09:46:05PM -0700, Kristy McKee wrote:
> Yeah, right, Vany, like that had the slightest impression on me or anyone
> else in this business.  You guys are so silly thinking no one actually
> works with technology who participates within this group.  It's like you
> don't recognize we have all been video conferencing and web-casting since
> the mid 90s for a lot less than you paid the Berkman Center.
>
> Do you or have you ever worked in this business?
>
> The fact that you don't go through an Open-Bid process is clearly your
> first mistake.
>
> ~k

So tell us, Kristy, how much you would bid to fly yourself and your
equipment to Montevideo, research the local connectivity issues,
interface with the local sites and the local providers, provide a
real-time scribe, and all the other services the Berkman center
provides?

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be