Re: [ga] Motion to the Chair

Hooray for the sublists!  No need for anything but the delete button or don't sign
up and go check archives through a bookmark, and if something seems real important
write to the person posting and responding.

Off the main list I just deleted 12 messages without reading them because they were
all covered in a subsequent post, yes I went back and checked and this post covers
the issue quite well without the back and forth.  Some people are writers and some
are arguers some use a clean and cut method and others leave the entire thread
attached.

For instance- do not follow a thread by following Danny; it is not going to happen.
If you have been away pick up Jeff Williams latest post on a thread and you have the
whole thing.
Want a logical breakdown of the arguments watch for Lovell and Harris. Want to see
what started the interest look for Love or James or the like.  Want to see some work
in progress find miss Lane or Younger.  This ain't rocket scientry and there is
nothing wrong with our lists except we need more clearly defined rules and paid
personnel to employ them. Please review the rules sublist and find some work in
progress and contribute.