Re: [ga] Motion to the Chair

Bill,

Here's another example of how confusion with the process is eating up time
and bites. Not wishing to single Joop out, but according to our BEST
PRACTICES Draft Document, this would be deemed a PROPOSAL, not a MOTION, and
therefore not at a stage to create an expectation of moving forward for a
VOTE, even if it is seconded.

Sandy also makes a valid point about criteria for VOTING, which again, is
clarified by the DEFINITIONS and FLOWCHART. All this tells me that the time
is right to post something onlist, so others are aware there is something of
value forthcoming that could solve a lot of these problems.

What do you think?

Regards,
Joanna