Re: [ga] response to UDRP TF member message

Eric Dierker wrote:

> So by heavily waiting the top with legal experts they have defined the terms of
> battle.  We ignore it and we will end up with martyrs, by engaging it we lose
> one more link to dotcommoners.

Eric, I think your premise is mistaken.  Attorneys do represent "the little
people,"
which I assume you to mean by your term "dotcommoners."  That the attorney
may wear a 3-piece does not at all mean that there is no sympathy with, and
dedication to seeking to fulfill, the wishes of the client. That's what the job is,
in
an ordinary attorney-client relationship (which of course we do not have and
will not have here in this position being addressed).

For the record, let me say that I myself could not fill this role because of a
conflict
of interest.

Bill Lovell