Re: [ga] response to UDRP TF member message

Of course, none of my studies excuse my use of the singular "is" when
the point of reference was a plurality (tricks).  LOL

RE my response below:

I have studied rhetoric and formal logic extensively, there is not many
tricks a
lawyer can swing by me... In any case, there are others on this list who
have some formal training in argumentation, albeit not many.
Personally, I thrive on rigourous arguments (of which I've seen little
evidence in the GA generally -from lawyers and non).  As for legal
rulings... everybody has to do their homework, lawyers included-
research skills are not limited to lawyers.  With respect to
negotiating... is this supposed to be a task force or a marketplace?

Best Regards,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos