[ga] Re: UDRP Task Force Member

Sandy Harris writes:  "Methinks Froomkin should go, and if he qualifies as an independent expert (as he should, being a law professor and haveing published a good deal of material on net.issues), then we can send some else as a GA rep."

Unfortunately, from what I recall, the Names Council decided at their teleconference to specifically exclude members that had participated in the original UDRP drafting committee consisting of J. Scott Evans, A. Michael Froomkin, Kathryn A. Kleiman, Steven J. Metalitz, and Rita A. Rodin
(this committee is referenced by name at the following URL:
http://www.icann.org/minutes/minutes-24oct99.htm ).