Re: [ga] response to UDRP TF member message

Eric Dierker wrote:

> So by heavily waiting the top with legal experts they have defined the terms of
> battle.  We ignore it and we will end up with martyrs, by engaging it we lose
> one more link to dotcommoners.

And this is the very issue... bottoms up serfdom.  Although I shudder to think that
it has come to such a state of affairs... I will say that, if it needs be a legal
eagle who represents the GA, and Michael Froomkin is excluded via NC directive,
then there is also Rod Dixon.  If Rod likes, he has my nomination.  Those
interested in Rod's ideas on current UDRP matters should read his Response to the
WIPO Interim Report at: http://www.cyberspaces.org/wipo2response.html

However, I am wondering why the GA of the DNSO gets only one rep...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos