RE: [ga] Re: Suspension of Voting Rights

Yes, and Harald missed out on the many previous discussion where that
evolved to one vote per registrant, regardless of the number of domains
held.

We keep going back through this same argument. Can someone please record
this end-result for posterity this time. This is about the umpteenth time
this issue has come up and the umpteenth minus one time it gets to the
inevitably correct conclusion.