RE: [ga] Re: Suspension of Voting Rights

At 00:06 02.05.2001 -0700, Roeland Meyer wrote:
>Yes, and Harald missed out on the many previous discussion where that
>evolved to one vote per registrant, regardless of the number of domains
>held.

references (list + date) are appreciated.
I believe you, but would like to know.

>We keep going back through this same argument. Can someone please record
>this end-result for posterity this time. This is about the umpteenth time
>this issue has come up and the umpteenth minus one time it gets to the
>inevitably correct conclusion.

since we haven't come up with a reasonable way to implement the "inevitably
correct conclusion", it's likely to resurface for the umpteenth + 1 time.

query: does this discussion (who votes in the DNSO) belong on the new
ga-review list?