Re: [ga] Re: Suspension of Voting Rights

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 02:01:54PM +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >Note carefully:  he said "one vote per registered domain name".
>
> ooops. You are right, I overlooked that. Your reply was justified.
> Both my comments  withdrawn with apologies.
> This makes Harald's 'possible form of representation' totally different
> from the one I proposed.

However, your proposal is really no better.  Notwithstanding the best
efforts of the intellectual property interests, there still is no cheap
and easy way to strongly bind a domain registration to a particular
person or entity, and privacy advocates would go ballistic if there was
one.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be