[ga] Re: New.net international TLD's and DN's

Eric and all assembly members,

  Well one can always have hope, AND, this is in part why I suggested
that verisign/nsi get some assistance from New.net (See my original post
below)....

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Sorry dude unless they hire the same guys they lost when the buyout occurred
> they simply do not have it in them to correct even the deletion and
> registration problems they have right now.  They have one system engine
> running to many seperate allocations and they just got the new job with the
> regionals which is scary in and of itself.
>
> p.s. don't tell anyone
>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> >   Recently we have seen some articles and references from naysayers
> > that don't believe that international character sets for TLD's and
> > Domain names is possible.
> > See for references: http://www.feer.com/_0102_22/p038innov.html
> > and
> > http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/dailynews/story/0,2000013063,20208533,00.htm
> >
> >    It is true that Verisign/NSI's version has been less than
> > successful currently.  But I am sure they can get their "Version"
> > up and running.  I hope that Verisign/NSI will get this done
> > in my lifetime.
> >
> >   It might be wise for Verisign/NSI to get some assistance from
> > New.Net.  See" http://www.new.net/intl_domains.tp
> >
> > Regards,

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827