[ga] Re: New.net international TLD's and DN's

Sorry dude unless they hire the same guys they lost when the buyout occurred
they simply do not have it in them to correct even the deletion and
registration problems they have right now.  They have one system engine
running to many seperate allocations and they just got the new job with the
regionals which is scary in and of itself.

p.s. don't tell anyone