Re: [ga] Re: Suspension of Voting Rights

At 16:38 30/04/01 +0200, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

>Another possible form of representation would be to grant domain name
>owners one vote per registered domain name in a totally-integrated "domian
>name owners' constituency".

This is the compromise solution I have argued for in the WG-review.
Leaving aside the "tax" issue, the Business, Non-Commercial and Individuals
Constituencies could group together as such.
The issue is then the number of seats such a Constituency should hold in
the NC.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)