Mr. Crispin's Unconstitutional Proposal was Re: [ga] "All roots" (Re: Additional Mailing Lists)

No Kent, you are willing to ask congress to pass a law to protect the system
that you will
use to make big money. Let me remind you that Kent has a financial interest
in shutting out
competitive models. People like Kent have taken over ICANN and are using it
as a tool
to protect their own monopoly-like powers. Kent is a bad actor, plain and
simple.

Inclusive namespace TLDs are not "experiments" - they are businesses with
payrolls and are
part of the economy.

I would remind Mr. Crispin that people have the right to choose what root
server networks that
they use and that TLD operators are publishers who are protected by the 1st
Amendment. Our
business products are also protected from taking without just compensation
by the 5th Amendment.

Mr Crispin, you are the worst hypocrit on the list. YOU are a profiteer, not
a noble wise man
who is just "protecting the internet from evil forces".

ADNS has been operating our TLDs for almost 7 years now. We will not roll
over to ICANN or
any other force. Our business operation is protected by the US Constitution
and other laws and
we will defend it at all costs. Yes, we would like to some day make a
profit, but thats not a crime
and we don't intend to do it by supporting nazi-like goverment (or
quasi-government) actions that
limit the free and open trade within the industry. We support the addition
of as many TLDs
as anyone wants to add.

I submit these facts to to the public as another example of what ICANN
really is. Mr. Crispin has
today exposed a side of ICANN that many of us knew was there, but was not
always visible.

ICANN is a good old boys club that is designed to protect a clutch of
monoplists by making policy that
shuts out all other business models. ICANN insiders have made one move after
another
to shut out dissenting voices and solidify their control. ICANN must be
stopped.

John Palmer
President/CEO
AGN Domain Name Services, Inc.