Re: [ga] "All roots" (Re: Additional Mailing Lists)

Hi Harald

Many lists would consider your posting to be a breach of list rules of the "me
too" variety.  In this case you simply say that you do not agree without
stating any reasons.

The argument is for a working group to discuss the policy implications of
alternate roots.

Can you be specific, please, not necessarily by answering Kristy's post but by
stating why you think there are no policy implications for alternative roots?

In other words, if you are saying the subject is not worthy of discussion then
why is much of this list taken up with discussing it?  As I said, it would
free up the main list.

The other alternative is to keep ruling it "off topic" and banning almost
everybody.  I am not sure the GA would agree to impose that sort of a role on
the list monitors.

BTW I have only included multilinguals to the extent that they are running
alternative roots as I thought, with respect, should have been obvious.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss