RE: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

Dear Dave,
Your are right. The IANA/iCANN is by charter supposed to work with
everyone. I am ready to work with them, they are not ready to work with me
while they have been just created for that. This is an independent move of
the iCANN, claiming they are an unique god in three persons.

OK, this is their cup of (independent) tea. But this removes them every
right over me: they are just that independent. Goliath but independent.
Now, either we are in open business space and common business rules apply,
such as first use first own, and we can live together.
Or we are in wild word space and gun/stone law applies.

You seem to think that iCANN has decided in favour of the latter. Is that
right, David?
Jefsey