RE: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

The point that is missed in analyses, such as the one below, is that those
in other roots chose to establish those roots (namespaces) independently of
IANA/ICANN.  It therefore makes no sense at all to now expect IANA/ICANN to
"coordinate" with those independent activities.

People who choose to work independently should be allowed and encouraged to
operate in the mode they chose:  independent.

d/