[ga-full] False claimes to:Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of posting rights for "David Jenson" and "Dillon Marshall"

Harald,

  Well Harald, I just received a call from Dillon letting me know he
tried to contact you and left you a phone message.  I guess you were
not in at the moment or not reachable.  To bad, it is my information
you wanted to "Chat" with Dillon.  It appears now that that is a
pointless exercise, but none the less and interesting ruse on you part.
Not very interesting, Harald, but somewhat disgustingly amusing.

  For those of interest the above is referencing the following:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01461.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01459.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01450.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01443.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01438.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01442.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01434.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01431.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01430.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01428.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01419.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01417.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01416.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01414.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01407.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01382.html

  Also see attached info on the original complainer, WIlliam Walsh.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> The email addresses <dnsipv6@aol.com> and <DillonM0081@aol.com>
> have been denied posting rights to the GA list.
>
> The reason for their denial is that the list monitor believes them to be
> used by the same person who is using the email address
> <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>, known to this list as "Jeff Williams".
>
> The rule says:
>
> "In the case where it is not possible to prove distinct identities for 2
> mail addresses, the posting right of the email address whose distinct
> identity could not be proven is permanently suspended."
>
> If evidence convincing to the list monitor is presented for the separate
> existence of persons owning these two addresses, their posting privillege
> will be restored.
>
> This decision may be appealed to the GA Chair.
>
> NOTE: I have been in email conversation with both the above identities, and
> their pattern of refusing to provide any verifiable information at all
> about themselves is identical to the pattern seen by the other INEGroup
> members.
>
> I am still waiting for someone who is willing to wear a verifiable identity
> to vouch for the existence of any of these people as something else than a
> voice on the phone or an email in the intray.
>
>                    Harald T. Alvestrand
>                    List monitor
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894