Re: [ga] Remove from list

Joe,

  Well, I am seeing some activity.  But it seems to be long on spin.
What seems to be happening is like my new camode when I flush
it and it doesn't flush right (Due to overload or bad water pressure).
I think you can invision and almost hear the sound of what I am
talking about...

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/14/00 4:20:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,