[ga] Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Request for clarification to:Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

Harald,

  Yes the message is Jeff on the message for the voice system installed.
It also say a few other things does it not.  Besides, you have not called that
number
as all incoming calls are logged and sent to our online log in real time.  You
also
left no message as the answering message clearly indicates as well.
Interesting.

  You were also provided with several other independent sources to make
your query request to be satisfied.  You have not done that to my knowledge
as well.  We are notified under state and federal statute and prior arrangement
should those organizations be queried.  That has yet to occur to our knowledge.
Hence, you statement here is incorrect as the evidence clearly indicates.

And I am NOT playing.  I know that Bob wouldn't as well.

  I am getting the impression as I see on the list others are as well, that
it is YOU and Roberto that are "PLAYING"...

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)