[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Joe and all,

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> > At 08:31 15.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> > >I challenge you to put everyone to the test now.  Or else we'll never hear
> > >the end of the personality squalor - it's getting very bland all these
> > >accusations of non personalities.  I think it about time the rules of
> > >proof was applied to all.  Including yourself.
> >

> > thank you, I've already checked my driver's license :-)
>
> That's a bit flippant and part of the problem.

  I strongly agree with you here Joe.  Seems like Harald is just
playing list games to me.  That's just my opinion, I may be wrong.

> > actually, the problems of identity here have been with a single person.
> > Until we have evidence that there's a larger problem, I see little reason to
> > go general.
>
> No it is not.  Either your serious about a serious membership - or you
> descriminating - which in this case I assume is against Jeff
> Williams.  Walsh has a valid point - it's time to prove who's who - and
> that includes you.

  Well whos' Who is just another game.  It is "What's What" that matters
really.  But still your point is well taken anyway.  What is good for the
Goose better be good for the gander, as they say.  If not it is just as it
appears, another list game.

> > > Let's have this as part of the discussion for April.
>
> Why not now - why April?  It seems this issue is very current with all
> your rulings.  I think the time is now.

  It is just another delaying tactic so the Berkman can spin another yarn
for everyone.  What a shame!

> Regards
> Joe

Jeffrey A. Williams