[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Harald, Joe and all DNSO'ers,

  I find it difficult to believe that Harald is going to apply
anything in a meaningful or fair manner at this time, if ever, Joe.
So I would say that given what has already transpired, that
any accountability for the DNSO is nonexistent now, and will
be difficult to obtain after the current events that have unfolded
before our very eyes.

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director