[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] RE: [ADMIN] Warning: GA list rules

Hi Kristy!

Roberto made that point, too, so I have asked Glen (who
is now in charge of the website) to put up a list
monitoring document and a note on the important notes.
(I think we should not change documents which have
already been "published", but additional ones are of
course fine.)

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html

Best regards,
/// Alexander