Under the New ICANN Bylaws:
9. Upon the adoption of this Transition Article, and until further action
by the ICANN Board, the GNSO Council shall assume responsibility for the
DNSO General Assembly e-mail announcement and discussion lists.
The GA mailing list will remain open and the voluntary monitors are:
How to subscribe to mailing lists
General Assembly list
- Official announcements, only DNSO Secretariat may write to this list.
- To subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the Announcement list, please send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the words subscribe announce (or unsubscribe announce)
in the body of the message.
- Anybody interested in the DNSO issues may subscribe to this list,
only subscribers may write to this list
- Two main principles since the origin of this server in June 1999,
explained in the welcome message sent by majordomo to every new subscriber:
- the non cross-posting rule is reinforced
- the respect of participants is mandatory
- More explicit rules of order defined in http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html
- More about GA list monitoring in http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html
- Currently, there is a limit of FIVE postings per day on the GA mailing
- To subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the General Assembly list, please
send an email to email@example.com
with the words subscribe ga (or unsubscribe ga) in the
body of the message.