From: Alexander Svensson [mailto:alexander@svensson.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:07 AM
To: admin@consumer.net
Cc: ga-abuse@dnso.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Warning: GA list rules

Dear Russ Smith,

as I presume you know, there is a posting limit in
place on the GA list: Nobody is allowed to send
more than five postings per calendar day to the
list. You have just sent *seven* postings within
less than two hours:

2002-02-04 20:55
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00847.html
2002-02-04 20:57
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00848.html
2002-02-04 21:08
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00849.html
2002-02-04 22:00
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00852.html
2002-02-04 22:06
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00853.html
2002-02-04 22:35
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00857.html
2002-02-04 22:47
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00859.html

Please be warned that further list rule violations
will result in a suspension of posting rights.
You can find the list rules at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html

The posting limit was last announced in this message
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00717.html

Regards,
/// Alexander