Re: [discuss] Re: Dear DNSO voters

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:32:39 +0200, Javier <javier@aui.es> wrote:

>Joop,
>
>You have added us to your site without our permission. Take us OFF. We
>don't want any password to your site, nor the right to access your voting
>system. You cannot force us to be part of your scheme. Take us OFF. This
>aggresive action will definitely not help your cause. The polite way of
>doing things is asking people before you add them to anything.

Seems rather similar to the Constituency's audacity to make any
substantive decisions before they have even formed a REAL constituency
by doing outreach to the very people they claim to represent.

Clean your own home Mr Sola, before you criticize anothers.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

"The fact is that domain names are new and have unique
characteristics, and their status under the law is not yet clear."
--Kent Crispin (June 29th, 1999)