Re: [discuss] DNSO Glitches and process: A report from the DNSO front.

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:32:59 +0200, Javier <javier@aui.es> wrote:

>Roeland,
>
>Insult does not make your point stronger.
>
>Your assumptions are false. We never expected to have to resort to Robert's
>Rules or anything similar. We were hoping we could work with consensus.,
>not voting. Voting should only be a form formalizing consensus.

In other words you were hoping there would be no opposition to the
CORE/ISOC and Trademark positions on how things should be run.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

"The fact is that domain names are new and have unique
characteristics, and their status under the law is not yet clear."
--Kent Crispin (June 29th, 1999)