[discuss] Re: Dear DNSO voters

Joop,

You have added us to your site without our permission. Take us OFF. We
don't want any password to your site, nor the right to access your voting
system. You cannot force us to be part of your scheme. Take us OFF. This
aggresive action will definitely not help your cause. The polite way of
doing things is asking people before you add them to anything.

Javier