Re: [discuss] DNSO Glitches and process: A report from the DNSO front.

Roeland and all,

  I am afraid that I must strongly AGREE with Roeland here.  The
reported and recorded display of the NC/PNC (Legitimate?)
At the June 25th meeting was deplorable and demonstrates
clearly that most of the folks on that NC/PNC do not belong
there at all as they are not willing to do their homework even to
the minuscule degree of reading the Roberts Rules.  Hell, you
don't even need to BUY a copy most major libraries have
more than one copy, you could have checked one out
at least.

  As such, evidently this either did not occur, or the NC/PNC
have such a low respect not only for their questionably
legitimate positions but also for those attending the meeting
and any reasonable respect for the process what so ever.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894