[discuss] Re: Dear DNSO voters

Boy... this seems to be becoming an epidemic....

>At 21:52 28/06/99 +1200, : Joop Teernstra  wrote:
>As active participants on the dnso mailing list I have added you to the
General Assembly.
>Please find your login and password below.

Joop,

Please remove me from whatever you have added me to, as well as all other
participants that you have added against their will or without their
permission.

Anybody can participate in as many forums as they wish, but trying to force
other people into them is not the way to go. Clear means of communication
is the only way to transparency.

For clarification purposes, the ONLY official General Assembly list of the
DNSO is discuss@dnso.org, and it will be changed to ga@dnso.org at the
earliest possible moment the DNSO secreatariat can get to it. Please beware
of  attempts to manipulate or capture the communication channels of the
General Assembly.

I also fail to understand that somebody asking for transparency be
classified as "non neutral" or that somebody not wanting to join other
lists be considered as a facist, but I guess everybody is allowed to
express his/her feelings.

Javier Sola