[discuss] Re: Dear DNSO voters

At 23:21 28/06/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>Boy... this seems to be becoming an epidemic....
>
>>At 21:52 28/06/99 +1200, : Joop Teernstra  wrote:
>>As active participants on the dnso mailing list I have added you to the
>General Assembly.
>>Please find your login and password below.
>
>Joop,
>
>Please remove me from whatever you have added me to, as well as all other
>participants that you have added against their will or without their
>permission.

Dear Javier,

Sorry if my message gave rise to misunderstanding. (I used the original
Berlin participants list and added the active participants here)
You are not added to any mailing list or forum.  I would never do that.
All you have is the opportunity to vote on a website that I have made
available for the DNSO.

For that you will need the password.
That's all it is.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org