[council]

RE: [council] Timing for vote, election planning

Elisabeth
Please record my proxy going to Marilyn.
I am hoping to join the NC meeting by audio but in case I am not on the
call, Marilyn can exercise my proxy.
I take it that the ballots for board member will be conducted by email - as
per your note below.
If that is the case then there should not be any problem with me
participating.
If, however, you are planning to hold any voting in Montevideo in person,
then please let me know what the alternatives are for remote participation.
Thanks

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
CLEAR Communications Ltd