[council] Meeting Rooms secured on July 13

NC and Constituency Secretaries,

Good News!

Yokohama local host had been tried hard to get meeting rooms
on July 13. As the result of their effort, 6 rooms have been
confirmed to be given to us. The local host will kindly cover
the cost.

Although the number of the rooms is less than the number of
the Constituencies plus Working Groups, it must be of much
help. Please note that the Convention Center (Pacifico
Yokohama) is more than 2 hours away from Tokyo Narita Airport
and almost all the planes arrive at Narita in the afternoon.
Thus, even if meeting is held in the afternoon, attendees
should arrive at Tokyo Narita Airport on the previous day.

With this information, could you update me your preference?

option-1: July 13 morning
option-2: July 13 afternoon
option-3: July 14 early morning
option-4: another time --> please specify
option-5: no meeting in Yokohama

If you give me 2 options, it will help me a lot to allot
rooms to all the Constituencies and Working Groups.

Hiro

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT