[council] The Way Forward - Choices

Colleagues,

In order to try and expedite our discussions tomorrow, let me outline the choices I believe we have.  There are three

1.  We can declare the third election void and re-run the third election
from the start.  This is what I recommended before.  This is consistent with Andrew McLaughlin's advice.

2.  We can declare the first count a miscount - and redo the count for the
first round, declare the result and move on to round 2.  This is consistent with Andrew McLaughlin's advice.

3.  We can let the votes as published stand on the basis that the erroneous
vote was counted and that vote cannot now be changed.  This is NOT consistent with Andrew McLaughlin's advice.

Thanks
Dennis