Re: [council] The Way Forward - Choices

Like Richard, I favor option 2. E.g. the NC agrees that there was a
miscount in round 1 (ballot b08), we re-do the count and continue from
there on.

Option 1 would be second best, although if nobody else declares to have
mis-voted, or to have had his/her vote mis-counted, I would find it
hard to justify nullifying the whole round.

Patricio

[">" = Dennis Jennings]