Re: [council] The Way Forward - Choices

Greetings,

I will likely be unable to participate in the teleconference tonight, so I
would like to state my opinion for the record.

I would prefer option 2 first (as I am uneasy with the fact that voting
preference might change due to pre-knowledge of the results) and
then option 1.  Either is agreeable though.  I do not believe the option
3 is an option...

I have given my proxy to Ken, and hope to follow the progress
of tonight's teleconference by communicating with either he or
Erica.

Best regards,
Richard