[council] The Way Forward

Colleagues,

We clearly do not have a consensus on how to move forward in the third
election.  Some of you agreed with my proposal, some certainly didn't.
 Most of the comments I received suggested that we must make the decision
collectively.

So, let's discuss tomorrow on the teleconference.

It is unlikely, I fear, that we will resolve this issue tomorrow, and
re-start the voting.  If so, this means the voting will restart on Tuesday
- exactly how will depend on what we decide tomorrow.

Thanks
Dennis