[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[council] The Way Forward


We clearly do not have a consensus on how to move forward in the third 
election.  Some of you agreed with my proposal, some certainly didn't. 
 Most of the comments I received suggested that we must make the decision 

So, let's discuss tomorrow on the teleconference.

It is unlikely, I fear, that we will resolve this issue tomorrow, and 
re-start the voting.  If so, this means the voting will restart on Tuesday 
- exactly how will depend on what we decide tomorrow.