Re: [council] IRC Server

Richard wrote:

> Ben,
>
> I didn't see any direct reply to you, the next teleconference
> is Monday morning 9:00am your time.

==> Richard, I jump into conversation.

    Ben is requestin for the next NC telecon *to be webcast*,
    not for the next telecon.
    The date is not yet settled, and will be *after* elections.

    If the NC suceed to end election process on Friday Oct 15th
    we may expect the next NC working telecon in the week starting
    Mondat October 18th.

    I commited to Ben to advise him as soon as the NC has any idea
    on that.

    Thank you very much to giving info from Registrars !

    Have a nice Sunday evening, see you later on line.

    Elisabeth