Re: [council] IRC Server

Ben,

I didn't see any direct reply to you, the next teleconference
is Monday morning 9:00am your time.

I tried out the IRC server a little last week, had a little
trouble connecting (to the channel) but may have been
my problem as I usually don't have to worry authentication.
(i.e. could have been user error... :-))  I will be in the office
early tomorrow to set up, so will be on IRC an hour earlier
to check it out if anyone is around.

Richard

--
_/_/_/"The Total Internet Infrastructure Company"

_/_/_/interQ Incorporated
_/_/_/System Division
_/_/_/Director and General Manager
_/_/_/Richard A. S. Lindsay

_/_/_/Shibuya Infoss Tower 10F,
_/_/_/20-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, (150-0031) Japan
_/_/_/TELEPHONE:  81-3-5456-2687
_/_/_/FACSIMILE:  81-3-5456-2556
_/_/_/E-MAIL:  richard@interq.ad.jp
_/_/_/HOME PAGE:  http://www.interq.ad.jp