RE: [council] IRC Server

Just wondering if the secured chat area described below was tested or not,
was found adequate or not, was found helpful or not, and will be used or
not.  (Questions primarily for my own information -- to try to be that much
more helpful for the next time something similar is needed, and to make sure
I'm in the loop re whatever use of our server is or is not taking place,
etc.)

Also, I don't yet have on my calendar the date and time of your next
teleconference to be webcast; if that's already been decided, I'd appreciate
knowing when the call is to take place so that I can make the necessary
arrangements for staff and equipment availability.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School