[wg-e] [Reminder] Self-Nomination and Second

Dear WG-E members,

The final day of nomination period is coming soon.
I would like to remind all of you,

Kilnam Chon has been nominated by Jay Parker on Jan. 11.
and seconded by Nii Quaynor as chair of WG-E on Jan. 13.

Jeff Graber has been self-nominated on Jan. 12.
It needs to be seconded to make this effective.

Appreciating your cooperation in advance,
I expect your keen interests in this coming election.

Regards,

YJ

    I.  Nomination Period:   Jan. 14 - 21, 2000 (7 Days)
    II. Election Period:         Jan. 22-  28, 2000 (7 Days)