Re: [[wg-e] WG-E Chair Election Timetable and Its Member List]

Hi

I would be willing to run for election to help this wonderful group succeed.
The Timetable is fine.

thank you.

Jeffrey Graber
Director, Association of Internet Professionals.
Washington DC USA

"YJ Park" <yjpark@aptld.org> wrote:
Apology
I sent election-related messages to this group on Dec. 31, 1999,
which turned out that those were not delivered to this group
due to my unrecognized address.

So, I'm sending rescheduled timetable to you again
as it was requested by Kilnam Chon, WG-E's Interim Chair.

Dear WG-E members,

As Kilnam Chon, WG-E's Interim Chair, suggested a few days ago,
and I recommended earlier WG-E to have a formal election within this group
in LA,
we need to terminate this interim period as soon as possible
to get things moving forward in a substantial manner.

Right now we have 25 subscibers as of today in this mailing list,
so hoply it would not take lots of time to finish this process.

The "Timetable" I'm suggesting as Names Council Liaison to this group is as
follows;

    I.   Announcement:        Jan. 13, 1999.
    II.  Nomination Period:   Jan. 14 - 21, 2000 (7 Days)
    III. Election Period:     Jan. 22-  28, 2000 (7 Days)

This is "tentative" schedule which is waiting for your comments and inputs.
If we understand that we have small size of people within this group,
we can carry out this coming election with alacrity.

So, if there is no objectionable comment within 24 hours,
I would like to propose that this working group hold the formal election
according to the above-mentioned schedule.

Thank you for your cooperation in the middle of  holidays in advance.

Best Regards,

YJ Park
Names Council Liaison to WG-E
=======================================