RE: [wg-e] [Part 2: Information Material] LA ICANN Interview

This is my first active participation in Working Group E, so I apologize in
advance for any ignorance on my part.

I reviewed the presentations and that motivated me to go to the charter.
It seems to me that the charter should be the key driving force with regard
to the presentations made.  But it was not clear to me that there is much
correlation between the charter and the presentation.

The charter contains a large list of questions that need to be answered.
Has the group come to consensus on answers to any of these questions?  If
so, has a summary report been produced that I could reference.  If not, it
seems to me that we first need to make an effort to come to agreement on
answers to as many of the questions as possible.  Then it will make it
easier to take next steps including defining what content we want to
present to the outreach audience(s).

If there are other documents or information I need to review, please let me
know.

Chuck Gomes