[wg-e] [Announcement] WG-E Election

Dear WG-E Members,

As I previously announced yesterday, Jan. 12, 2000,
WG-E of the DNSO(Domain Name Supporting Organization)
of the ICANN(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) will be
voting to elect its Chair.

This would be the confirmed schedule we would go by

    I.   Announcement:        Jan. 13, 1999.
    II.  Nomination Period:   Jan. 14 - 21, 2000 (7 Days)
    III. Election Period:     Jan. 22-  28, 2000 (7 Days)

We have already had two nominations which don't fit to this schedule.
If you don't mind, I would suggest they be also regarded as effective
nominations even though they did come earlier than this schedule.

I am attaching both nomination and ballot form to make this process easier.
I hope you would help WG-E finish its interim period.

Best Regards,

YJ Park

=================================
Nomination Form
=================================

    Only WG-E members can nominate.
    Please send to yjpark@aptld.org with cc to wg-e@ dnso.org
    by 2000. 1. 21. 22:00 GST.

Nominator:
    Name
    Organization
    Email Address
    Phone and Fax

Candidate:
    Name
    Organization
    Email
    Phone and Fax

Please attach Candidate Statement below.

===============================
Ballot Form
===============================

      Please return the ballot to yjpark@aptld.org by 22:00 GST, Jan. 28.