[wg-e] [URGENT] Please vote, members!!

Dear WG-E Members,

 According to the previous schedule we had eariler, today is going to be
 the last day for the election.

 First, I feel so sorry for my clumsy managing this election.
 Admitting the eariler notice should have been circulated,
 I would like you to wrap up this election in a proper manner.

 The status is so far,
 Kilnam Chon is the only candidate who has been nominated and seconded.

 Even though we have had only one candidate, we still need your votes.
 PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW.

 In this sense, this election can be characterized as formal recognition
 process.

 Appreciating your cooperation in advance,
 I am looking forward to seeing you in Cairo soon.

 Regards,

 YJ

 Ballot Form

Please return the ballot to yjpark@aptld.org by 22:00 GST, Jan. 28.