Re: [wg-c] CONSENSUS CALLS -- THIS IS IT

The work we currently undertake at IETF IDN WG involves Informational RFCs on
requirements and documentation of proposals for IDN. For this, I mention that
the WG is on schedule to Jon.

However, I have no idea when a standard for IDN will come out from IETF.

Aside, I vote: YES, YES, ABSTAIN.

-James Seng

ps: Personally, I am optimistic of the progress of IDN. (Well, I have to be to
work on such a crazy idea :-)