Re: [wg-c] S/K principles [Was: Working Group C agenda]

> I'm cautious about open or non-chartered TLDs, because of their
> potential for abuse, but an experiment or two with them might answer some
of
> the questions with the thought that if things turn really ugly, consumers
> can choice to avoid them, and if they turn out not to cause problems, we
> will have learned something.

Isn't that what the UDRP is supposed to solve? It either works or it
doesn't.
If it works, then there's no reason to limit (or revisit). If it doesn't
work, then
we should remove it entirely. Can't have it both ways, though...

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web