RE: [wg-c] WG-C meeting tomorrow (Wed.)

	My understanding of the physical meeting tomorrow is that it's
like any other offline meeting among list members -- it's an opportunity
to talk and to get some work done.  Nobody will be making decisions for or
on behalf of the WG.  To the extent that we do come up with some ideas or
formulations that we think move the process forward, they'll have to be
tested for consensus on the list.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com